Massachusetts Modifications

Sometimes the financial or personal circumstances of a parent can change. When this happens, you may modify an existing decree, such as a child custody or support order in order to reflect these changes.

The skilled legal team at The Law Office of Diane P. Long can help you modify your Court Orders in a timely and appropriate manner.

30 Years of Experience on Your Side

We are here for you and your family. Attorney Diane P. Long can review the details of your case and provide you with a results-driven strategy that is designed to meet your needs.

Call Us Today. We Can Help.